You will be able to:
- Take a mixture of engineering, science, arts and business courses
- Access student and career services from both the Haskayne School of Business and the Schulich School of Engineering
- Apply for an optional 12 to 16 month paid internship with the Engineering Career Centre
- Earn two degrees in as little as five years
With two degrees, become qualified to pursue multiple career pathways
- Be ready to tackle entrepreneurial opportunities in evolving technology-based global economy
- Benefit from our mixture of technical and business skills to advance your career into a management role
- Earn engineering and business degrees, and be poised to make a difference in the world
It’s a phenomenal opportunity for both students and employers. The dual degrees program allows students to focus on core engineering and business principles, which provides a diverse and valuable knowledge base for graduates and, as a result, a great talent pool for employers.
If you are thinking about business or engineering, just do both. With the technical background from engineering and the focus on soft skills from business, it opens up a lot of possibilities. If you are somebody who doesn’t know exactly what you want to do when you graduate, this program opens up the most possibilities.
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and is required for the above request. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact the Office of Advancement at [email protected]